To book this location for your wedding, please contact the Promotions & Event Coordinator at Whalehead. You can also call 252-453-9040 for immediate assistance.
Download the Applications here: Application and Fee Schedule
There are a few restrictions that apply:
- If you choose to serve alcohol, you are required to hire a deputy from the Currituck County Sheriff's office to be present during all serving hours. Alcohol cannot be self-served.
- It is required that you must purchase liability insurance for your event.
- The use of fireworks on county property is prohibited. There can be no sparklers or wish lanterns.
- Nothing can be attached to wooden structures (the mansion, boat house, footbridge, gazebo, etc.) with nails, tacks, etc.
- No open flames are allowed on the porches of the house or under tents.