The Gazebo would be a beautiful addition to your wedding location as it provides your wedding party with a place to lounge, have drinks, and relax during the big day. The Gazebo is great for special wedding party pictures.
To book this location for your wedding, please contact the Promotions & Event Coordinator at Whalehead. You can also call 252-453-9040 for immediate assistance.
There are a few restrictions that apply:
- If you choose to serve alcohol, you are required to hire a deputy from the Currituck County Sheriff's office to be present during all serving hours. Alcohol cannot be self-served.
- It is required that you must purchase liability insurance for your event.
- The use of fireworks on county property is prohibited. There can be no sparklers or wish lanterns.
- Nothing can be attached to wooden structures (the mansion, boat house, footbridge, gazebo, etc.) with nails, tacks, etc.
- No open flames are allowed on the porches of the house or under tents.